Got in bed last night ready for a peaceful sleep.
- Onto the bed
- Pouncepouncepounce on the foot
- Run up the hip
- Around my head and across my pillow
- Over my face and off the bed
- Up on the nightstand
- To my face – licklicklick my nose
- Under the cover, pretending to want to snuggle
- Out of the covers and onto the floor
- Up on the foot of the bed
- Pawpawpawpaw trying to get under the covers
- Crunch – teeth through the comforter onto my baby toe
- Up to the head of the bed, purring “petmepetmepetme”
- Irritated momma arm flies out from under the cover shoving furball to the floor
Moral of this story?