I’m pretty good at puzzles. Always have been. My brain just works in a way that’s good at putting things together. Packing a vehicle is right up my alley. I can pack up a car like nobody’s business. Tonight was no differrent. I have so much stuff to take to Melissa’s house. I know that things are more expensive at Melissa’s so I didn’t want to wait and try to find my way around in her store so I went grocery shopping here and will haul it all there.
In my trunk I have:
- HUGE blue cooler filled with three turkey breasts, six pounds of hamburger, four frozen pie crusts, a quart of half and half, a quart of buttermilk, four round steaks, two pounds of butter
- Turkey roast stuffed with two pillows (where else am I going to put them?)
- One boxed set of stove top wear (18 piece pots/pans/utensils set)
- Ten pound bag of potatoes
- Styrofoam plates
- Plastic utensils
- Plastic party cups
- Two Rubbermaid containers to hold flour/sugar
- Flour (5 pounds white, 5 pounds whole wheat, 5 pounds white “whole wheat”)
- Sugar (10 pound bag)
- Ziplock bags
- Turkey baster/wire whisks
- Duffle bag full of Melissa’s random shit she left at home
I believe there is more stuff than that in there, but I can’t quite remember. Now, in the back seat (which is normally where I carry my duffle bag full of my clothes) sits:
- 42″ flat screen TV (Melissa’s wedding present that I’m just now getting around to getting out there for her)
- Huge sombrero (Melissa’s dad got it for her when he went to Mexico a few years back and she wants it)
- Kitchen Aid (I’m taking her my old KA since she needs a mixer)…HUGE box, by the way
- Camera bag/ tripods
- Sewing machine (Melissa’s Christmas present)
- Box with misc sewing related items (another part of Melissa’s Christmas)
- Wrapping paper/tape so that when I buy my son-in-law’s present I have matching wrapping paper, cause I’m weird like that.
- Stock pot that’s filled with canned goods (pumpkin, olives, evaporated milk, spices, boullion, stove top stuffing)
- Two blankets
Still to fit in the back seat are mine and Ann’s luggage. I’m not quite sure how that is going to work. Trust me when I say that I’m loaded to the max! And now, I believe I should get loaded to the max. Perhaps I need to hold off on that until I get to Melissa’s house.
Since I’m not sure what Melissa’s internet situation is, this may be my only post of the week. I hope that all my American friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. To my non-American friends, I hope you have a regular normal old week!
See ya on the flip flop!