There are a lot of people that I know that are going through rough times right now. So I thought that instead of bitching and moaning, I would send out good thoughts/prayers/positive vibes…whatever you want to call them in your own little worlds. I’ll let you join me in thinking good thoughts today. Here’s a bare-bones list of people I know who need some good vibes coming their directions (In no particular order):
- I have a friend whose bun needs to stay and cook in the oven a little bit longer. So, here’s hoping to peace for the momma bear.
- I have a friend who just got married to the love of his life and has started the process of adopting her kids. So here’s to the sperm donors not being complete ass-holes so they can do what’s best for the kids.
- I have a not-friend who is battling Leukemia (sp?). Here’s to hoping that her chemo is successful.
- I have a friend (actually a LOT of friends) who are trying to conceive but struggling with the process. So, here’s to lots of happy baby-making.
- I have a friend who is really struggling with her adult sons. Here’s to some peace of mind for her that everything will be OK.
- I have a friend whose son was in a motorcycle accident this week (not life threatening) and they’ll find out tomorrow whether the skin grafts will work or whether he’ll have to have his pinky amputated. So, here’s to keeping cute little pink fingers.
- I have a friend whose husband is in Iraq and she’s being a single momma to a teenage son who wants to be a butt-head. So here’s to a little peace for her for the next little while until her husband returns.
- I have a friend who is feeling so incredibly lonely and thinks that no one could possibly love her. Here’s to her recognizing what a beautiful person she is and believing in her own self worth.
- I have a friend who’s going through a bad divorce and suffering with health issues on top of it. Here’s to health and healing..body & soul.
If you have anyone that you’d like to add to the list, feel free to do so. We’ve all got our own crosses to bear. Here’s to all of you. Cheers.